Saturday, October 28, 2006

Still Alive...

...and kicking!

Sorry, we have been down in England over the last couple of weeks and we have had little or no internet access. We are all well, and I am sitting here in a Travel Lodge checking my 89 unread emails and writing a long lost blog!

We have had a great time in England - so much to write about. But that will wait for another night! Gotta go now and sleep. Had a tough day driving today - around 8 hrs from Torquay to Bolton. Should have taken 4 but roads chocca blocca! Aaaaggh.

I will publish a few new blogs next week - promise!

Until then ...ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................



p.s. - this was written on Saturday but I was so tired and slow writing the blog that I did not have enough time on my Internet Card to publish it! UPDATE - we are back in Scotland now. Will do a catch-up blog tomorrow....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello my friend! great reading your loads of blogs, esp your article "Improving your serve". i was really touched by this article. i really really miss serving the Lord thru ministries i used to be with. my friend, i can't move my foot forward here to where i am. It's so difficult to step forward. i've been praying that one day,i am again serving Him thru a ministry where my heart belongs. please include us (me & mirasol) in your prayers for we both wanted to be in a ministry just like before and become as active as we were.
how's ma'am mary and the kids? josiah is really growing as i see his pic.
missing u a lot my!

rommel

Anonymous said...

you can also email me at ccdrmt@yahoo.com.ph

great to read your blogs starting month of May. you made me laugh in some articles and encouraged in most, which these days, i seldom hear from other people. poor rommel... when shall i hear those again.

i miss being with you... your laughs, words of encouragement, your company.

missing you a lot my friend.. regards to ma'am mary

Anonymous said...

kuya mark,

hows my handsome kuya?
hope your doing very fine.
the day is very fast.Oh thanks God you still surviving,in very blessed and challenged to your devotion to the Lord.We ate always praying for you and your family.
Take care always.God Bless...
Regards to ma'am mary,lydia & josiah.

Thanks,
Jun
CCS team