Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Wonder of YouTube

As you have noticed recently, my blogs have been scattered by a a few video clips from YouTube - some my own and some by other people. I have just realised how easy it is to bring the world to your computer! I simply grab my mobile phone, shoot some video with it, download to my computer and then upload to YouTube and - hey presto - you can see special moments in front of your eyes!

I plan to take some footage every weekend and at special occasions or events. The quality is not absolutely brilliant, but good enough to give you a taste of what is happening here. It adds a new dimension for you to see what the Lord is doing! Some videos will be of the kids (especially good for friends & family) and some will be of the ministry here. Should be great ... broadband permitting!

I have made around 9 videos so far. Just go to Sefton TV:

www.youtube.com/seftonvillage

The video above is the one that our friend Craig Lomax made for our 2006 itinerary. It is really brilliant and he is an amazing guy who is very active at The Bridge Church Bolton. Check out his Youtube site - www.youtube.com/user/lomaxc

Hope you enjoy our YouTube videos! Better go now. Please let me know what you think of the videos and PLEASE sign our visitors book if you haven't done so or leave a comment to let us know who you are and how you are doing.

Also, if you would like me to take some video of anything you would like to see - Sefton Village, any particular people or ministries etc. - just let me know. If you or your church have a YouTube site and would like to let me and all who read this blog know about it, just write a 'comment' and I will publish it. The whole world is opening up! Catch the wave!

Blessya!

No comments: