Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Broadband for a Broadguy!



It's 1:30am ... but I am happy! At last, my wee hoosie has 24hr uninterrupted broadband. Yehey! Prepare to have blogs coming at you from everywhere! Well, at least a couple a week.

I am amazed that a few people have phoned me and emailed me to see if I am OK after reading my last blog. I know it was a bit heavy, but I just wanted folk to know that it takes time to adjust and sometimes that adjustment time can be tough. Just to let you know, we are feeling a lot better now. We had a great visit on Saturday from our dear friend John Wildrianne, who is Pastoral Care Director in AoG World Ministries. He flew from London, arrived in Inverness, drove to Fraserburgh just to see us and encourage us. Top man.

Good day on Sunday. Went to Fraserburgh AoG and heard my old (as in age) friend Andrew Smith preach. Good message. Can't believe he is still preaching from those old notes I gave him in 1997. I think I need to send him some more ... ha ha ha. I drew a picture of the people coming out of the church after Andrew's message (see below)

Went to Elim in evening and they had a sharing night. They are starting up a Women's Ministries (a very dangerous thing to do!!!!!) and some of the ladies were sharing and testifying. Always great to see and hear transformed lives.

I'm going to bed now. Hopefully I will get a digital camera soon so I can stick on some pics for you to see. In the meantime, here are a few cartoons to keep you going. By the way, just double click any image or cartoon on the blog to get a bigger picture.

Goodnight ...

No comments: