Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Comeback Time!

I'm back! I'm alive! How are ye? Long time since I saw you at the other side of your computer screen!

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. No excuses, except ... well, no excuses.


So many things have happened since my last blog. Unbelievable. I feel as if I have been constantly travelling from one end of the world to another since September and that I have only stopped this week! I will blog about some of the adventure very soon. Promise.


Right now, I am so tired an need to crash into bed. I will leave you with a few pics.
So don't worry ... the real deal is making a comeback!

I would love to get a comment from you so I know who is still actually reading my blog and who have given up hope!
Come on, encourage me to start again ... and you'll never believe what might happen! Goodnight, Mark







12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm actually AMAZED!! I'm always checkin ur blog and it's been updated!! Shocked is the word!

Love from UR No 1 fan!

Aka Aunti Vivix

P.s. Keep up the blogging!! Need something to do other that essays! haha!

Kids - No Limits said...

Glad to see your back on the blog, it's always good to switch on the computer and find out what's happening at Sefton.
Looking forward to reading about your adventures.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hip! Hip! Horrrrrah! Iam so glad you have surfaced from? I don't know where! Its so good to have you back. Don't let us down we want to hear it all. Auntie Bettyxx

Anonymous said...

dont you just love joe in that hat? so CUTE! unbelievable..:)

Anonymous said...

still with you love margaret

Anonymous said...

whoah Mark, finally you're back haha!!! lovin your photos...

Rachel.x:)

Bentley Pentecostal AoG Church said...

I still reading your blog. Did wonder what had happened to you but knew you were still OK from Facebook!!
EDB
Bentley AoG

CCS Generations said...

finally, we've got the time to comment. :D been reading your blog pastor almost everyday & week. keep on blogging pastor, every post you do just encourage & challenge us. but now pastor, we have updated our blog also, hehe. :D so we challenge you pastor to blog. :D we look forward on reading more of your challenging & encouraging blogs again.

Generations
Godblezyol!

Anonymous said...

wey hey! You are alive - was begining to think you had gone on a world tour and got lost on your way back from Scotland.

Monica

Anonymous said...

dear mark say hello to the bibel students and the cheldren for me God bless. from your cousin Libby.

Anonymous said...

dear Mark say hi to the bible students and the children for me God bless from Libby

Anonymous said...

dear Mark say hi to the bible students and the children for me God bless from Libby