Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bit of a Nothing Blog ... but at least you know I am Alive!

Sorry ...

... I really hoped to get some momentum with my blogs. Truth is that there is so much to blog about! So many things have happened and are happening around our lives and ministry. BIG problem is our Internet. In the last month it has been on around 5 or 6 part-days!! Even Mary is beginning to complain ... and that's something! We are looking fir different options but o far there are none. Aaaaaaggggghhhh..

I am sitting in an Internet cafe again, but it is not the nicest of places with so many teenage guys blowing up and shooting the enemy playing their crazy violent games! Hard to get some decent thought processes going! Whatever brain I have after 39.99 years of use is finding it hard to put some words together!

What's been happening here?

* Just back from AoG National Conference
* Many kids discharged from HMCH ... Ryan going to Italy!
* SBTC Week of Refreshing
* SBTC Graduation

I only have a few days left of being in my thirties!!! I will be 40 on Thursday 28th May!! I am looking back, planning ahead and working out my life!

Blog soon ... promise! Just pray for good Internet!!!! Thanks

7 comments:

Jackie aka watermelon princess said...

Of all the people I know... YOU are the person who has achieved the most in the shortest period of time. You are such a visionary but not just that. You make things happen for the Lord and directed by Him. I can't believe how much difference you have made and you're not even 40. Anyway... I hear 40 is the new 30... so keep going strong in the Lord!

Unknown said...

hi Pastor Mark,

It's better late than never, in behalf of my family here in OZ...we greet; a belated happy birthday to you my friend it's true you have made so much different in the lives of our folks there in Santiago Isabela what ever ministry it is and name it... you played a big role in their lives and even in our lives as well pastor....so what can we say go on and fulfill it until the day of the Lord Jesus Christ....welcome to the club of 40's he he he. bye and regards....anyway do you have a skype account maybe you could email me at iabareng@yahoo.com or at ia.bareng@three.com.au

God bless and more power...

JM Estoque said...

Hello there!

If you have some time, I would just like to invite you to visit my site

http://www.filipinoliterature.blogspot.comcom

Have a nice day and Thank you! :)

Unknown said...

Hello Pastor, I am Emmanuel From Liberia, I am an Instrumentalist from the Jubilee Praise and Worship Center, I will like to Come over at your church for visit, can you invite me? My Email address is emmagree82@yahoo.com and my phone number is +2316954383. hope to hear from you soon.

Emmanuel

Anonymous said...

click this link here now louis vuitton replica top article replica bags online find more information bag replica high quality

nydu said...

Resources Hermes Dolabuy Learn More Here Balenciaga Dolabuy i was reading this luxury replica bags

Unknown said...

replica bags supplier browse around this web-site w3c97d0v81 9a replica bags replica bags gucci replica gucci handbags y1k71p8e10 replica bags in london more info here q5f62c0y97 7a replica bags wholesale replica bags thailand