Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Coffees & Creams!

Just a wee but enjoyable blog today! A really funny saying that they have here can be heard when one of our kids is playing with their Filipino friends. People always say, "Coffee & Cream' ... referring to their complexion and colouring. I always think it is a hilarious way of putting it and not in the slightest bit racist!

So I thought I would put in a couple of 'Coffee & Cream" snapshots and also a few pictures of the Sefton kids & babies (for all you ladies out there!)

Enjoy these cheeky faces ...


LYDIA & RENZ ABBY


PEPITO & JOSIAH (inseperable friends!)


PASTOR JAMES BASTIAN & SHEKINA


DANIEL & GRACE BATAYAN

MARC DAVID JAVIER

(Marlou & Cristina's new arrival)


GWYNETH & JAMES AQUINO

2 comments:

Scottish Lassie said...

Wow!!! I can't get my head round how many new additions there have been to the Sefton family.. Please pass on my congratulations to Marlou and Christina.xxx
Such lovely pics of Lyds, Jos, Pat and Ren Ren. Missing you all.... love and blessings
Jax

Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor Mark,
Oh what lovely pictures! I really miss all of you! Looking at the familiar faces just warms my heart again. Please send my love to all at Sefton. I love you all!
maureen