Wednesday, March 14, 2007

On the Way to Singapore...


Well, I am sitting here in an Internet cafe in a hotel just outside Manila. We are leaving to go to a conference in Singapore in a couple of hours. Just thought I would let you catch up with some news ...

1. Keith & Anne Pointon have arrived! We picked them up yesterday morning ... so good to see them again! They had a good flight and, apart from Keith dropping off in mid-conversation a couple of times, they are in great fettle. They are coming with us to Singapore.


2. We are taking a team of 17 to Singapore from Cornerstone Santiago. We are going to a conference hosted by our mother church Cornerstone Singapore. It is an amazing church and a great conference. I know a lot of the Pastors and leaders in the church and I can't wait to see them again. The Senior Pastor is a man called Pastor Yang Tuck Yoong and he is truly a wonderful man of God and an encouraging friend. I cannot even begin to tell you the ways in which he has encouraged me and my family. More later ...


3. Mary Grace is doing much better. She is putting on weight and is responding to the medicines given. She is expected to be discharged today. Praise the Lord...

4. Pray for Mary and my lovely kids. Whenever I go away it seems as if the enemy has a real go to discourage and defeat us. Sometimes sickness and sometimes events that happen out of the blue. Any church leader knows what I am talking about. When I was in Ghana a few years ago almost everything in our house broke down. Can you uphold my family in prayer? Thanks.

5. Pray for the KMGLC School as they prepare for their Graduation Programme next week. The teachers are working extra hard and so are the kids. Pray all goes well this week.

6. Please pray for me on Sunday afternoon as I am the speaker in the 3rd service at Cornerstone. Gulp! Anyway, it is a service aimed at young people. So it's OK 'coz I'm young dude ... right??? Aw, come on, be nice!

Gotta go and catch my flight. If I get 5 minutes in Singapore I will blog again. Please go to the Cornerstone Singapore website - you can just click it on the right) and check out what's happening - amazing! There are really good online sermons - many in Video.

Until next time ... be good!