Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Be My Guest ...


How are ya?

So much has been going on over here and it is hard to stop and catch a breath! Mary has been ultra busy with the start of the new school year and it became even busier because one of the Teacher's assistants started a new job without informing us! We are so glad Vivian could step in to help ... she has done amazingly because she cannot speak Tagalog. What a gal!

So Mary has to do interviews ... yyeeeuuuchh ... not what we wanted on top of everything else going on.


Josiah is doing well as school. After 4 days he is going into the class alone and really enjoying it - especially the stories (in Tagalog!) and the songs! Funny story: they were playing this game where the kids have to shout out their name when the teacher points at them. Well, at home wee Josiah has convinced himself that he is a certain cartoon character, and as Teacher Mary Jane pointed at him he shouted, "I am not Josiah ... my name is Pingu!" LoL!!! Wee Josiah, sorry Pingu, is a scream and I think his sense of humour is going to put a smile on many faces throughout his life.

The new students at the Bible School are doing great. I prayed for 40 students ... and that is the exact amount we got! We have 26 full time 1st years, 10 full time 2nd years and 4 part-time students. I will get a picture of them for the next blog. We had our 'Welcome Party' last night - what a laugh! We all enjoyed it so much. Pictured below is Philip, one of our new students, going through the pain of the 'stocking' game! Now, what kind of farmyard animal does he look like???!


I have a favour to ask you. At the right hand side of my blog, just under the pictures, there is a new wee graphic saying 'Please Sign our Guestbook'. Sometimes, as I write the blog, I wonder "Who is actually reading this?" I look at the Cluster Map and see many dots all across the world, but I have no idea who you are. A few people put in comments, but usually nobody leaves their name.

So now ... here's YOUR chance to sign our Sefton Village Guestbook and let us know who you are. Just click 'Please Sign Our Guestbook' and away you go. I would love to know who you are and you can even leave a wee comment there. Maybe you have some ideas for my blog that I could integrate? Let me know. You can also see other people's entries.


Can you take 2 minutes and sign our guestbook for us ... please??

Will blog again pretty soon. So much to share. Right now I have a Leaders Cell group to go to and then a Leaders Meeting to lead. Pray for us as we seek to serve and honour the Lord in everything that we do.

Oh, by the way, did I mention about you signing our guestbook???? ............

No comments: