Sunday, April 01, 2007

Still Alive...


Call back the lifeboat. Inform the SAS. Email Scotland Yard and please let AoG World Ministries know ... that we are actually still alive and well!

It's just that life has overtaken us in the last week and I was blown away by a virus that hit me for six. OK now... praise the Lord! Yup, last week had the lot - good bad & ugly (no jokes please!) More on that this coming week.

This is just a tiny wee blog to let you know we are OK here. Keith and Anne are settling in great. So wonderful having them around ... what a difference to have some Brits to visit or invite for a cuppa. We had a really good day at Cornerstone today - over 200 different people (including kids) attended our services here in Santiago. By the way, isn't it funny that when Pastors are talking about the size of their congregation they always add 'including kids'. But, guess what, I would never say, 'There are four in my family, including kids!!" MMMmmm...

I will leave you with a few funny cartoons to start your week off on the right note. Whatever happens from now on ... don't blame me!

The last cartoon is dedicated to my brother David back in Fraserburgh. He has a new little Scottish Terrier called Fergus and rumour has it that he now spends most of his day following this little black puppy around armed with toilet roll and a bottle of Dettol! Sorry David...ha ha.






In fact ... my dad has just sent me a picture of David & Fergus that proves that David is even trying to preach to the wee doggie! Wee Daniel is also in the prayer team waiting to catch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodnes you have explained this lapse of communication, thought you'd gone 'walkies' for good. Hope you are feeling better now. Love BJ & BJ (gamrie)